Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: display device(0.00957 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to display device.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: display device
Display \Dis*play"\, n.
1. An opening or unfolding; exhibition; manifestation.
Having witnessed displays of his power and grace.
2. Ostentatious show; exhibition for effect; parade.
He died, as erring man should die,
Without display, without parade. --Byron.
3. (Electronics) An electronic device on which the output
signal of another electronic device may be presented in a
visual form; -- also called display device. Typically
the display device it is the screen of a cathode-ray tube,
as in a computer monitor, but other forms of visual
display such as LED or liquid crystal devices are also
used. The printed output from a computer or other device
is not considered as a display.
4. (Computers) The output signal from a computer program,
displayed on a display device. The displayed signal may
consist of letters, numbers, or any graphical image.
5. (Biology) a pattern of behavior, such as showing a body
part to another animal, by which one animal conveys
information to another, as for mating or defense.