Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: dismount(0.01152 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to dismount.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n : the act of dismounting (a horse or bike etc.)
v : get off (a horse) [syn: unhorse, light, get off, get down
English → English (gcide)
Dismount \Dis*mount"\, v. t.
1. To throw or bring down from an elevation, place of honor
and authority, or the like.
Dismounted from his authority. --Barrow.
2. To throw or remove from a horse; to unhorse; as, the
soldier dismounted his adversary.
3. (Mech.) To take down, or apart, as a machine.
4. To throw or remove from the carriage, or from that on
which a thing is mounted; to break the carriage or wheels
of, and render useless; to deprive of equipments or
mountings; -- said esp. of artillery.
Dismount \Dis*mount"\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Dismounted; p. pr.
& vb. n. Dismounting.] [Pref. dis- + mount: cf. OF.
desmonter, F. d['e]monter.]
1. To come down; to descend. [Poetic]
But now the bright sun ginneth to dismount.
2. To alight from a horse; to descend or get off, as a rider
from his beast; as, the troops dismounted.