Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: deflation(0.01697 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to deflation.
English → Indonesian (quick)
deflasi, penggembosan, penurunan
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: (geology) the erosion of soil as a consequence of sand and
dust and loose rocks being removed by the wind; “a
constant deflation of the desert landscape”
2: a contraction of economic activity resulting in a decline of
prices [ant: inflation, disinflation]
3: the act of letting the air out of something [ant: inflation]
English → English (gcide)
deflation \deflation\ n.
1. the act or process of deflating.
2. a fall in the average prices of goods and services; --
usually associated with contraction of economic activity.
Opposite of inflation. Compare disinflation.
3. the reduction of available credit or a contraction of
economic activity resulting from or associated with a
decline of prices.
4. the act of letting the air out of something.
5. (Geol.) the erosion of land structures such as sand or
soil due to the action of wind. --RHUD