Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: customer(0.01615 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to customer.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n : someone who pays for goods or services [syn: client]
English → English (gcide)
Customer \Cus"tom*er\ (k[u^]s"t[u^]m*[~e]r), n. [A doublet of
customary, a.: cf. LL. custumarius toll gatherer. See
1. One who collect customs; a toll gatherer. [Obs.]
The customers of the small or petty custom and of
the subsidy do demand of them custom for kersey
2. One who regularly or repeatedly makes purchases of a
trader; a purchaser; a buyer.
He has got at last the character of a good customer;
by this means he gets credit for something
considerable, and then never pays for it.
3. A person with whom a business house has dealings; as, the
customers of a bank. --J. A. H. Murray.
4. A peculiar person; -- in an indefinite sense; as, a queer
customer; an ugly customer. [Colloq.] --Dickens.
5. A lewd woman. [Obs.] --Shak.