Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: crossover vote(0.01691 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to crossover vote.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: crossover vote
crossover \crossover\ n.
1. (genetics) the interchange of sections between pairing
homologous chromosomes during the prophase of meiosis.
Syn: crossing over.
2. a structure, such as a bridge, bearing a path for crossing
over a river or highway.
3. votes from members of one political party cast for
candidates of another party; -- called also crossover vote
; as, there was a high crossover in this election.
4. a member of one political party who votes for a candidate
of another party; -- called also crossover voter.
5. (Plumbing) a U-shaped section of pipe which serves to pass
one pipeline over another which is directly in its path.