Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: convergence(0.01121 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to convergence.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: the occurrence of two or more things coming together
2: the approach of an infinite series to a finite limit [syn: convergency]
[ant: divergence, divergence]
3: a representation of common ground between theories or
phenomena; “there was no overlap between their proposals”
[syn: overlap, intersection]
4: the act of converging (coming closer) [syn: converging, convergency]
English → English (gcide)
Convergence \Con*ver"gence\, Convergency \Con*ver"gen*cy\, n.
[Cf. F. convergence.]
1. The condition or quality of converging; tendency to one
point; the occurrence of two or more things coming
2. (Math.) the approach of an infinite series to a finite
3. a representation of common ground between theories or
Syn: overlap, intersection.
4. the act of converging (coming closer).
Syn: converging, convergency.
5. (Biol.) a similarity of form or function in two or more
organisms caused by evolutionary adaptations to a
similarity in the environment, rather than to a common
The convergence or divergence of the rays falling on
the pupil. --Berkeley.