Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: concoction(0.03159 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to concoction.
English → Indonesian (quick)
campuran, penempaan, penyelenggaraan, ramuan
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: any foodstuff made by combining different ingredients; “he
volunteered to taste her latest concoction”; “he drank a
mixture of beer and lemonade” [syn: mixture, intermixture]
2: an occurrence of an unusual mixture; “it suddenly spewed out
a thick green concoction”
3: the invention of a scheme or story to suit some purpose;
“his testimony was a concoction”; “she has no peer in the
concoction of mystery stories”
4: the act of creating something (a medicine or drink or soup
etc.) by compounding or mixing a variety of components
English → English (gcide)
Concoction \Con*coc"tion\, n. [L. concoctio.]
1. A change in food produced by the organs of nutrition;
2. The act of concocting or preparing by combining different
ingredients; also, the food or compound thus prepared.
3. The act of digesting in the mind; planning or devising;
4. (Med.) Abatement of a morbid process, as a fever and
return to a normal condition. [Obs.]
5. The act of perfecting or maturing. [Obs.] --Bacon.