Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: communication(0.01422 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to communication.
English → Indonesian (quick)
hubungan, komunikasi, pemberitaan
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: the activity of communicating; the activity of conveying
information; “they could not act without official
communication from Moscow” [syn: communicating]
2: something that is communicated by or to or between people or
3: a connection allowing access between persons or places; “how
many lines of communication can there be among four
people?”; “a secret passageway provided communication
between the two rooms” English → English (gcide)
(k[o^]m*m[=u]`n[i^]*k[=a]"sh[u^]n), n. [L. communicatio.]
1. The act or fact of communicating; as, communication of
smallpox; communication of a secret.
2. Intercourse by words, letters, or messages; interchange of
thoughts or opinions, by conference or other means;
Argument . . . and friendly communication. --Shak.
3. Association; company.
Evil communications corrupt good manners. --1 Cor.
4. Means of communicating; means of passing from place to
place; a connecting passage; connection.
The Euxine Sea is conveniently situated for trade,
by the communication it has both with Asia and
5. That which is communicated or imparted; intelligence;
news; a verbal or written message.
6. Participation in the Lord's supper. --Bp. Pearson.
7. (Rhet.) A trope, by which a speaker assumes that his
hearer is a partner in his sentiments, and says we,
instead of I or you. --Beattie.
Syn: Correspondence; conference; intercourse.