Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: cobble(0.01197 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to cobble.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n : rectangular paving stone with curved top; once used to make
roads [syn: cobblestone, sett]
v 1: pave with cobblestones
2: repair or mend; “cobble shoes” English → English (gcide)
Cobble \Cob"ble\, n.
A fishing boat. See Coble.
Cobble \Cob"ble\, n. [From Cob a lump. See Cob, n., 9, and
cf. Copple, Copplestone.]
1. A cobblestone. “Their slings held cobbles round.”
2. pl. Cob coal. See under Cob.
Cobble \Cob"ble\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Cobbled; p. pr. & vb. n.
Cobbling.] [OF. cobler, copler, to join or knit together,
couple, F. coupler, L. copulare to couple, join. Cf.
Couple, n. & v. t.]
1. To make or mend coarsely; to patch; to botch; as, to
cobble shoes. --Shak. “A cobbled saddle.” --Thackeray.
2. To make clumsily. “Cobbled rhymes.” --Dryden.
3. To pave with cobblestones.