Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: cloudy(0.01034 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to cloudy.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
berawan, gabak, mendung
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: lacking definite form or limits; “gropes among cloudy issues
toward a feeble conclusion”- H.T.Moore; “nebulous
distinction between pride and conceit” [syn: nebulose,
2: (of especially liquids) clouded as with sediment; “a cloudy
liquid”; “muddy coffee”; “murky waters” [syn: muddy, mirky,
3: full of or covered with clouds; “cloudy skies” [ant: clear]
[also: cloudiest, cloudier]
English → English (gcide)
Cloudy \Cloud"y\ (kloud"[u^]), a. [Compar. Cloudier; superl.
Cloudiest.] [From Cloud, n.]
1. Overcast or obscured with clouds; clouded; as, a cloudy
2. Consisting of a cloud or clouds.
As Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy
pillar descended. --Ex. xxxiii.
3. Indicating gloom, anxiety, sullenness, or ill-nature; not
open or cheerful. “A cloudy countenance.” --Shak.
4. Confused; indistinct; obscure; dark.
Cloudy and confused notions of things. --Watts.
5. Lacking clearness, brightness, or luster. “A cloudy
6. Marked with veins or sports of dark or various hues, as