Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: clothing(0.01762 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to clothing.
English → Indonesian (quick)
baju, busana, dandanan
English → English (WordNet)
n : a covering designed to be worn on a person's body [syn: article of clothing
, vesture, wear]
English → English (gcide)
Clothe \Clothe\ (kl[=o][th]), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Clothed
(kl[=o][th]d) or Clad (kl[a^]d); p. pr. & vb. n.
Clothing.] [OE. clathen, clothen, clethen, AS.
cl[=a][eth]ian, cl[=ae][eth]an. See Cloth.]
1. To put garments on; to cover with clothing; to dress.
Go with me, to clothe you as becomes you. --Shak.
2. To provide with clothes; as, to feed and clothe a family;
to clothe one's self extravagantly.
Drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags. --Prov.
The naked every day he clad,
When he put on his clothes. --Goldsmith.
3. Fig.: To cover or invest, as with a garment; as, to clothe
one with authority or power.
Language in which they can clothe their thoughts.
His sides are clothed with waving wood. --J. Dyer.
Thus Belial, with with words clothed in reason's
Clothing \Cloth"ing\, n.
1. Garments in general; clothes; dress; raiment; covering.
From others he shall stand in need of nothing,
Yet on his brothers shall depend for clothing.
As for me, . . . my clothing was sackloth. --Ps.
2. The art of process of making cloth. [R.]
Instructing [refugees] in the art of clothing.
3. A covering of non-conducting material on the outside of a
boiler, or steam chamber, to prevent radiation of heat.
4. (Mach.) See Card clothing, under 3d Card.