Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: casing(0.01256 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to casing.
English → Indonesian (quick)
Indonesian → English (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: the housing or outer covering of something; “the clock has a
walnut case” [syn: shell, case]
2: the outermost covering of a pneumatic tire
3: the enclosing frame around a door or window opening; “the
casings had rotted away and had to be replaced” [syn: case]
English → English (gcide)
Case \Case\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Cased; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To cover or protect with, or as with, a case; to inclose.
The man who, cased in steel, had passed whole days
and nights in the saddle. --Prescott.
2. To strip the skin from; as, to case a box. [Obs.]
Cash \Cash\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Cashed; p. pr. & vb. n.
To pay, or to receive, cash for; to exchange for money; as,
cash a note or an order.
Casing \Cas"ing\, n.
1. The act or process of inclosing in, or covering with, a
case or thin substance, as plaster, boards, etc.
2. An outside covering, for protection or ornament, or to
precent the radiation of heat.
3. An inclosing frame; esp. the framework around a door or a
window. See Case, n., 4.