Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: canny(0.01234 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to canny.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others;
“a cagey lawyer”; “too clever to be sound” [syn: cagey,
[also: canniest, cannier]
English → English (gcide)
Canny \Can"ny\, Cannei \Can"nei\, a. [Cf. Icel. kenn skilled,
learned, or E. canny. Cf. Kenn.] [North of Eng. & Scot.]
1. Artful; cunning; shrewd; wary.
2. Skillful; knowing; capable. --Sir W. Scott.
3. Cautious; prudent; safe.. --Ramsay.
4. Having pleasing or useful qualities; gentle. --Burns.
5. Reputed to have magical powers. --Sir W. Scott.
No canny, not safe, not fortunate; unpropitious. [Scot.]