Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: butchering(0.01103 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to butchering.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n : the business of a butcher [syn: butchery]
English → English (gcide)
Butchering \Butch"er*ing\, n.
1. The business of a butcher.
2. The act of slaughtering; the act of killing cruelly and
That dreadful butchering of one another. --Addison.
Butcher \Butch"er\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Butchered; p. pr. &
vb. n. Butchering.]
1. To kill or slaughter (animals) for food, or for market;
as, to butcher hogs.
2. To murder, or kill, especially in an unusually bloody or
barbarous manner. --Macaulay.
[Ithocles] was murdered, rather butchered. --Ford.
3. to bungle badly; to botch; -- used also when an object is
damaged (literally or figuratively) in an activity; as,
the new choir butchered the hymn.
Syn: mangle. [PJC]