Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: breaker(0.01149 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to breaker.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a quarry worker who splits off blocks of stone [syn: ledgeman]
2: waves breaking on the shore [syn: surf, breakers]
3: a device that trips like a switch and opens the circuit when
overloaded [syn: circuit breaker]
English → English (gcide)
Breaker \Break"er\, n.
1. One who, or that which, breaks.
I'll be no breaker of the law. --Shak.
2. Specifically: A machine for breaking rocks, or for
breaking coal at the mines; also, the building in which
such a machine is placed.
3. (Naut.) A small water cask. --Totten.
4. A wave breaking into foam against the shore, or against a
sand bank, or a rock or reef near the surface.
The breakers were right beneath her bows.
5. a quarry worker who splits off blocks of stone.