Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: booked(0.01257 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to booked.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
buku, memboking, membukukan, memesan, memesan tempat, mendaftarkan
English → English (WordNet)
adj : reserved in advance [syn: engaged, set-aside(p)]
English → English (gcide)
Book \Book\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Booked (b[oo^]kt); p. pr. &
vb. n. Booking.]
1. To enter, write, or register in a book or list.
Let it be booked with the rest of this day's deeds.
2. To enter the name of (any one) in a book for the purpose
of securing a passage, conveyance, or seat; to reserve;
also, to make an arrangement for a reservation; as, to be
booked for Southampton; to book a seat in a theater; to
book a reservation at a restaurant.
[1913 Webster +PJC]
3. To mark out for; to destine or assign for; as, he is
booked for the valedictory. [Colloq.]
Here I am booked for three days more in Paris.
4. to make an official record of a charge against (a suspect
in a crime); -- performed by police.
Booked \Booked\, a.
2. On the way; destined. [Colloq.]
3. reserved in advance; held for future use. See