Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: boned(0.00982 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to boned.
English → Indonesian (quick)
balung, mencuri, menulangi, tulang
Indonesian → English (quick)
bill, check, chit, voucher
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: having had the bones removed; “a boneless rib roast”; “a
boned (or deboned) fish” [syn: deboned]
2: having bones as specified; “his lanky long-boned body” English → English (gcide)
Boned \Boned\, a.
1. Having (such) bones; -- used in composition; as,
No big-boned men framed of the Cyclops' size.
2. Deprived of bones; as, boned turkey or codfish.
3. Manured with bone; as, boned land.
Bone \Bone\ (b[=o]n), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Boned (b[=o]nd); p.
pr. & vb. n. Boning.]
1. To withdraw bones from the flesh of, as in cookery. “To
bone a turkey.” --Soyer.
2. To put whalebone into; as, to bone stays. --Ash.
3. To fertilize with bone.
4. To steal; to take possession of. [Slang]