Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: black Harry (0.01603 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to black Harry.
English → English
Definition: black Harry
1. (Zo["o]l.) A small kind of whale, of the genus
, of several species. The most common is
. Also sometimes applied to other
whales of larger size.
2. (Zo["o]l.) The tautog of New England (Tautoga
3. (Zo["o]l.) The black sea bass (Centropristis atrarius
of the Atlantic coast. It is excellent food fish; --
locally called also black Harry
4. (Zo["o]l.) A fish of southern Europe (Centrolophus pompilus
) of the Mackerel family.
5. (Zo["o]l.) The female salmon in the spawning season.
Note: The name is locally applied to other fishes.