Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: bicker(0.01075 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to bicker.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n : a quarrel about petty points [syn: bickering, spat, tiff,
squabble, pettifoggery, fuss]
v : argue over petty things; “Let's not quibble over pennies”
[syn: quibble, niggle, pettifog, squabble, brabble]
English → English (gcide)
Bicker \Bick"er\, n.
1. A skirmish; an encounter. [Obs.]
2. A fight with stones between two parties of boys. [Scot.]
3. A wrangle; also, a noise,, as in angry contention.
Bicker \Bick"er\, n. [See Beaker.]
A small wooden vessel made of staves and hoops, like a tub.
Bicker \Bick"er\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Bickered; p. pr. & vb.
n. Bickering.] [OE. bikeren, perh. fr. Celtic; cf. W. bicra
to fight, bicker, bicre conflict, skirmish; perh. akin to E.
1. To skirmish; to exchange blows; to fight. [Obs.]
Two eagles had a conflict, and bickered together.
2. To contend in petulant altercation; to wrangle.
Petty things about which men cark and bicker.
3. To move quickly and unsteadily, or with a pattering noise;
to quiver; to be tremulous, like flame.
They [streamlets] bickered through the sunny shade.