Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: below(0.00947 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to below.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adv 1: in or to a place that is lower [syn: at a lower place, to a lower place
, beneath] [ant: above]
2: at a later place; “see below” [ant: above]
3: (in writing) see below; “vide infra” [syn: infra]
4: on a floor below; “the tenants live downstairs” [syn: downstairs,
down the stairs, on a lower floor] [ant: upstairs]
5: further down; “see under for further discussion” [syn: under]
English → English (gcide)
Below \Be*low"\, prep. [Pref. be- by + low.]
1. Under, or lower in place; beneath not so high; as, below
the moon; below the knee. --Shak.
2. Inferior to in rank, excellence, dignity, value, amount,
price, etc.; lower in quality. “One degree below kings.”
3. Unworthy of; unbefitting; beneath.
They beheld, with a just loathing and disdain, . . .
how below all history the persons and their actions
Who thinks no fact below his regard. --Hallam.
Syn: Underneath; under; beneath.
Below \Be*low"\, adv.
1. In a lower place, with respect to any object; in a lower
Lord Marmion waits below. --Sir W.
2. On the earth, as opposed to the heavens.
The fairest child of Jove below. --Prior.
3. In hell, or the regions of the dead.
What business brought him to the realms below.
4. In court or tribunal of inferior jurisdiction; as, at the
trial below. --Wheaton.
5. In some part or page following.