Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: belch(0.00947 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to belch.
English → Indonesian (quick)
atop, bersendawa, memuntahkan, sendawa
English → English (WordNet)
n : a reflex that expels wind noisily from the stomach through
the mouth [syn: belching, burp, burping, eructation]
v 1: expel gas from the stomach; “In China it is polite to burp
at the table” [syn: burp, bubble, eruct]
2: become active and spew forth lava and rocks; “Vesuvius
erupts once in a while” [syn: erupt, extravasate]
English → English (gcide)
Belch \Belch\ (b[e^]lch; 224), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Belched
(b[e^]lch); p. pr. & vb. n. Belching.] [OE. belken, AS.
bealcan, akin to E. bellow. See Bellow, v. i.]
1. To eject or throw up from the stomach with violence; to
I belched a hurricane of wind. --Swift.
2. To eject violently from within; to cast forth; to emit; to
give vent to; to vent.
Within the gates that now
Stood open wide, belching outrageous flame.
Belch \Belch\, v. i.
1. To eject wind from the stomach through the mouth; to
2. To issue with spasmodic force or noise. --Dryden.
Belch \Belch\, n.
1. The act of belching; also, that which is belched; an
2. Malt liquor; -- vulgarly so called as causing eructation.