Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: bearer(0.01141 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to bearer.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: someone whose employment involves carrying something; “the
bonds were transmitted by carrier” [syn: carrier, toter]
2: a messenger who bears or presents; “a bearer of good
3: one of the mourners carrying the coffin at a funeral [syn: pallbearer]
4: the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond
or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever
holds it; "the bond was marked `payable to bearer'" [syn:
English → English (gcide)
Bearer \Bear"er\ (b[^a]r"[~e]r), n.
1. One who, or that which, bears, sustains, or carries.
“Bearers of burdens.” --2 Chron. ii. 18. “The bearer of
unhappy news.” --Dryden.
2. Specifically: One who assists in carrying a body to the
grave; a pallbearer. --Milton.
3. A palanquin carrier; also, a house servant. [India]
4. A tree or plant yielding fruit; as, a good bearer.
5. (Com.) One who holds a check, note, draft, or other order
for the payment of money; as, pay to bearer.
6. (Print.) A strip of reglet or other furniture to bear off
the impression from a blank page; also, a type or
type-high piece of metal interspersed in blank parts to
support the plate when it is shaved.