Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: bathing(0.01062 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to bathing.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: immersing the body in water or sunshine
2: the act of washing yourself (or another person) [syn: washup]
English → English (gcide)
Bathe \Bathe\ (b[=a][th]), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Bathed
(b[=a][th]d); p. pr. & vb. n. Bathing.] [OE. ba[eth]ien,
AS. ba[eth]ian, fr. b[ae][eth] bath. See 1st Bath, and cf.
Bay to bathe.]
1. To wash by immersion, as in a bath; to subject to a bath.
Chancing to bathe himself in the River Cydnus.
2. To lave; to wet. “The lake which bathed the foot of the
Alban mountain.” --T. Arnold.
3. To moisten or suffuse with a liquid.
And let us bathe our hands in C[ae]sar's blood.
4. To apply water or some liquid medicament to; as, to bathe
the eye with warm water or with sea water; to bathe one's
forehead with camphor.
5. To surround, or envelop, as water surrounds a person
immersed. “The rosy shadows bathe me. ” --Tennyson.
“The bright sunshine bathing all the world.”
Bathing \Bath"ing\, n.
Act of taking a bath or baths.
Bathing machine, a small room on wheels, to be driven into
the water, for the convenience of bathers, who undress and