Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: baseline(0.01230 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to baseline.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: an imaginary line or standard by which things are measured
or compared; “the established a baseline for the budget”
2: the back line bounding each end of a tennis or handball
court; when serving the server must not step over this
line [syn: service line]
3: the lines a baseball player must follow while running the
English → English (gcide)
baseline \baseline\ n.
1. an imaginary line or standard by which things are measured
or compared; as, they established a baseline for the
2. the back line at each end of a tennis court.
3. (Baseball) the lines between bases on a baseball field
along which a baseball player must run while running the
4. a measurement that represents the value of a physical
quantity (such as a voltage, or a level of radioactivity)
in the absence of effects from other variables in a
measurement, test or experiment; a control value.
5. any horizontal line in a plot, graph, or diagram, or on a
visual display in an electronic device, used as a
reference point to which other values are referred.