Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: banker(0.01782 detik)
Found 5 items, similar to banker.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
bankir, direktur bank
Indonesian → English (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: someone who owns or is an executive in a bank
2: the person in charge of the bank in a gambling game
English → English (gcide)
Banker \Bank"er\ (b[a^][ng]k"[~e]r), n.[See the nouns Bank and
the verbs derived from them.]
1. One who conducts the business of banking; one who,
individually, or as a member of a company, keeps an
establishment for the deposit or loan of money, or for
traffic in money, bills of exchange, etc.
2. A money changer. [Obs.]
3. The dealer, or one who keeps the bank in a gambling house.
4. A vessel employed in the cod fishery on the banks of
Newfoundland. --Crabb. --J. Q. Adams.
5. A ditcher; a drain digger. [Prov. Eng.]
6. The stone bench on which masons cut or square their work.