Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: balloon(0.01416 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to balloon.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: small thin inflatable rubber bag with narrow neck
2: large tough non-rigid bag filled with gas or heated air
v 1: ride in a hot-air balloon; “He tried to balloon around the
earth but storms forced him to land in China”
2: become inflated; “The sails ballooned” [syn: inflate, billow]
English → English (gcide)
Balloon \Bal*loon"\, n. [F. ballon, aug. of balle ball: cf. It.
ballone. See 1st Ball, n., and cf. Pallone.]
1. A bag made of silk or other light material, and filled
with hydrogen gas or heated air, so as to rise and float
in the atmosphere; especially, one with a car attached for
2. (Arch.) A ball or globe on the top of a pillar, church,
etc., as at St. Paul's, in London. [R.]
3. (Chem.) A round vessel, usually with a short neck, to hold
or receive whatever is distilled; a glass vessel of a
4. (Pyrotechnics) A bomb or shell. [Obs.]
5. A game played with a large inflated ball. [Obs.]
6. (Engraving) The outline inclosing words represented as
coming from the mouth of a pictured figure.
Air balloon, a balloon for a["e]rial navigation.
Balloon frame (Carp.), a house frame constructed altogether
of small timber.
Balloon net, a variety of woven lace in which the weft
threads are twisted in a peculiar manner around the warp.
Balloon \Bal*loon"\, v. t.
To take up in, or as if in, a balloon.
Balloon \Bal*loon"\, v. i.
1. To go up or voyage in a balloon.
2. To expand, or puff out, like a balloon.