Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: backwards(0.01297 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to backwards.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
ke belakang, terbelakang
English → English (WordNet)
adv 1: at or to or toward the back or rear; “he moved back”;
“tripped when he stepped backward”; “she looked
rearward out the window of the car” [syn: back, backward,
rearward, rearwards] [ant: forward]
2: in a manner or order or direction the reverse of normal;
"it's easy to get the `i' and the `e' backward in words
like `seize' and `siege'“; ”the child put her jersey on
backward" [syn: backward]
English → English (gcide)
Backward \Back"ward\, Backwards \Back"wards\, adv. [Back, adv. +
1. With the back in advance or foremost; as, to ride
2. Toward the back; toward the rear; as, to throw the arms
3. On the back, or with the back downward.
Thou wilt fall backward. --Shak.
4. Toward, or in, past time or events; ago.
Some reigns backward. --Locke.
5. By way of reflection; reflexively. --Sir J. Davies.
6. From a better to a worse state, as from honor to shame,
from religion to sin.
The work went backward. --Dryden.
7. In a contrary or reverse manner, way, or direction;
contrarily; as, to read backwards.
We might have . . . beat them backward home. --Shak.