Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: seaming(0.01177 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to seaming.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
2: a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; “his
face has many lines”; “ironing gets rid of most wrinkles”
[syn: wrinkle, furrow, crease, crinkle, line]
3: a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with
profit; “he worked in the coal beds” [syn: bed]
v : put together with a seam; “seam a dress” English → English (gcide)
Seam \Seam\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Seamed; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To form a seam upon or of; to join by sewing together; to
2. To mark with something resembling a seam; to line; to
Seamed o'er with wounds which his own saber gave.
3. To make the appearance of a seam in, as in knitting a
stocking; hence, to knit with a certain stitch, like that
in such knitting.
Seaming \Seam"ing\, n.
1. The act or process of forming a seam or joint.
2. (Fishing) The cord or rope at the margin of a seine, to
which the meshes of the net are attached.
Seaming machine, a machine for uniting the edges of
sheet-metal plates by bending them and pinching them