Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: annual(0.01301 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to annual.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a plant that completes its entire life cycle within the
space of a year
2: a reference book that is published regularly once every year
adj 1: occurring or payable every year; “an annual trip to Paris”;
“yearly medical examinations”; “annual (or yearly)
income” [syn: yearly]
2: completing its life cycle within a year; “a border of annual
flowering plants” [syn: one-year] [ant: biennial, perennial]
English → English (gcide)
Annual \An"nu*al\ (?; 135), a. [OE. annuel, F. annuel, fr. L.
annualis, fr. annus year. Cf. Annals.]
1. Of or pertaining to a year; returning every year; coming
or happening once in the year; yearly.
The annual overflowing of the river [Nile]. --Ray.
2. Performed or accomplished in a year; reckoned by the year;
as, the annual motion of the earth.
A thousand pound a year, annual support. --Shak.
2. Lasting or continuing only one year or one growing season;
requiring to be renewed every year; as, an annual plant;
annual tickets. --Bacon.
Annual \An"nu*al\, n.
1. A thing happening or returning yearly; esp. a literary
work published once a year.
2. Anything, especially a plant, that lasts but one year or
season; an annual plant.
Oaths . . . in some sense almost annuals; . . . and
I myself can remember about forty different sets.
3. (R. C. Ch.) A Mass for a deceased person or for some
special object, said daily for a year or on the