Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: abusive(0.01191 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to abusive.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: expressing offensive reproach [syn: insulting, opprobrious,
2: characterized by physical or psychological maltreatment;
“abusive punishment”; “argued...that foster homes are
abusive” English → English (gcide)
Abusive \A*bu"sive\, a. [Cf. F. abusif, fr. L. abusivus.]
1. Wrongly used; perverted; misapplied.
I am . . . necessitated to use the word Parliament
improperly, according to the abusive acceptation
2. Given to misusing; also, full of abuses. [Archaic] “The
abusive prerogatives of his see.” --Hallam.
3. Practicing abuse; prone to ill treat by coarse, insulting
words or by other ill usage; as, an abusive author; an
4. Containing abuse, or serving as the instrument of abuse;
vituperative; reproachful; scurrilous. “An abusive
5. Tending to deceive; fraudulent; cheating. [Obs.] “An
abusive treaty.” --Bacon.
Syn: Reproachful; scurrilous; opprobrious; insolent;
insulting; injurious; offensive; reviling.