Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Wired(0.00924 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Wired.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: equipped with wire or wires especially for electric or
telephone service; “a well-wired house” [ant: wireless]
2: tense with excitement and enthusiasm as from a rush of
adrenaline; “we were really pumped up for the race”; “he
was so pumped he couldn't sleep” [syn: pumped-up(a), pumped up(p)
3: tied or bound with wire; “wired bundles of newspapers” English → English (gcide)
Wire \Wire\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Wired; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To bind with wire; to attach with wires; to apply wire to;
as, to wire corks in bottling liquors.
2. To put upon a wire; as, to wire beads.
3. To snare by means of a wire or wires.
4. To send (a message) by telegraph. [Colloq.]
5. (Croquet) To place (a ball) so that the wire of a wicket
prevents a successful shot.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
6. to equip with a system of wiring, especially for supply of
electrical power or communication; as, to wire an office
for networking the computers; to wire a building with
7. to equip with an electronic system for eavesdropping; to
bug; as, to wire the office of a mob boss; to wire an
informant so as to record his conversations.