Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Wheeler(0.00849 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Wheeler.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: Scottish archaeologist (1890-1976) [syn: Sir Mortimer Wheeler
, Sir Robert Eric Mortimer Wheeler]
2: someone who makes and repairs wooden wheels [syn: wheelwright]
3: the man at the outermost end of the rank in wheeling
4: a person who rides a bicycle [syn: cyclist, bicyclist, bicycler]
5: a draft horse harnessed behind others and nearest the wheels
of a vehicle [syn: wheel horse]
English → English (gcide)
Wheeler \Wheel"er\, n.
1. One who wheels, or turns.
2. A maker of wheels; a wheelwright. [Obs.]
3. A wheel horse. See under Wheel.
4. (Naut.) A steam vessel propelled by a paddle wheel or by
paddle wheels; -- used chiefly in the terms side-wheeler
5. A worker on sewed muslin. [Eng.]
6. (Zo["o]l.) The European goatsucker. [Prov. Eng.]