Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Washer(0.01185 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Washer.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: someone who washes things for a living
2: seal consisting of a flat disk placed to prevent leakage
3: a home appliance for washing clothes and linens
automatically [syn: automatic washer, washing machine]
English → English (gcide)
Washer \Wash"er\, n. [AS. w[ae]scere.]
1. One who, or that which, washes.
2. A ring of metal, leather, or other material, or a
perforated plate, used for various purposes, as around a
bolt or screw to form a seat for the head or nut, or
around a wagon axle to prevent endwise motion of the hub
of the wheel and relieve friction, or in a joint to form a
3. (Plumbing) A fitting, usually having a plug, applied to a
cistern, tub, sink, or the like, and forming the outlet
4. (Zo["o]l.) The common raccoon.
5. (Zo["o]l.) Same as Washerwoman, 2. [Prov. Eng.]