Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Voiced(0.01053 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Voiced.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: produced or delivered by the voice; often used in
combination; “a frequently voiced opinion”; "voiced
consonants such as `b' and `g' and `z'“; ”loud-voiced
teenagers" [ant: unvoiced]
2: of speech sounds [syn: sonant] [ant: surd]
English → English (gcide)
Voice \Voice\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Voiced; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To give utterance or expression to; to utter; to publish;
to announce; to divulge; as, to voice the sentiments of
the nation. “Rather assume thy right in silence and . . .
then voice it with claims and challenges.” --Bacon.
It was voiced that the king purposed to put to death
Edward Plantagenet. --Bacon.
2. (Phon.) To utter with sonant or vocal tone; to pronounce
with a narrowed glottis and rapid vibrations of the vocal
cords; to speak above a whisper.
3. To fit for producing the proper sounds; to regulate the
tone of; as, to voice the pipes of an organ.
4. To vote; to elect; to appoint. [Obs.] --Shak.
Voiced \Voiced\, a.
1. Furnished with a voice; expressed by the voice.
2. (Phon.) Uttered with voice; pronounced with vibrations of
the vocal cords; sonant; -- said of a sound uttered with
the glottis narrowed.
Voiced stop, Voice stop (Phon.), a stopped consonant made
with tone from the larynx while the mouth organs are
closed at some point; a sonant mute, as b, d, g hard.