Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Venting(0.01243 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Venting.
English → English (WordNet)
n : the act of venting [syn: discharge]
English → English (gcide)
Vent \Vent\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Vented; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To let out at a vent, or small aperture; to give passage
or outlet to.
2. To suffer to escape from confinement; to let out; to
utter; to pour forth; as, to vent passion or complaint.
The queen of heaven did thus her fury vent.
3. To utter; to report; to publish. [Obs.]
By mixing somewhat true to vent more lies. --Milton.
Thou hast framed and vented very curious orations.
4. To scent, as a hound. [Obs.] --Turbervile.
5. To furnish with a vent; to make a vent in; as, to vent. a