Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Vector addition(0.01343 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Vector addition.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Vector addition
Addition \Ad*di"tion\, n. [F. addition, L. additio, fr. addere
1. The act of adding two or more things together; -- opposed
to subtraction or diminution. “This endless addition
or addibility of numbers.” --Locke.
2. Anything added; increase; augmentation; as, a piazza is an
addition to a building.
3. (Math.) That part of arithmetic which treats of adding
4. (Mus.) A dot at the right side of a note as an indication
that its sound is to be lengthened one half. [R.]
5. (Law) A title annexed to a man's name, to identify him
more precisely; as, John Doe, Esq.; Richard Roe, Gent.;
Robert Dale, Mason; Thomas Way, of New York; a mark of
distinction; a title.
6. (Her.) Something added to a coat of arms, as a mark of
honor; -- opposed to abatement.
Vector addition (Geom.), that kind of addition of two
lines, or vectors, AB and BC, by which their sum is
regarded as the line, or vector, AC.
Syn: Increase; accession; augmentation; appendage; adjunct.