Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Vector addition (0.01203 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Vector addition.
English → English
Definition: Vector addition
, n. [F. addition, L. additio, fr. addere
1. The act of adding two or more things together; -- opposed
. “This endless addition
or addibility of numbers.”
2. Anything added; increase; augmentation; as, a piazza is an
addition to a building.
3. (Math.) That part of arithmetic which treats of adding
4. (Mus.) A dot at the right side of a note as an indication
that its sound is to be lengthened one half. [R.]
5. (Law) A title annexed to a man's name, to identify him
more precisely; as, John Doe, Esq.; Richard Roe, Gent.;
Robert Dale, Mason; Thomas Way, of New York; a mark of
distinction; a title.
6. (Her.) Something added to a coat of arms, as a mark of
honor; -- opposed to abatement
(Geom.), that kind of addition of two
lines, or vectors, AB and BC, by which their sum is
regarded as the line, or vector, AC.
Syn: Increase; accession; augmentation; appendage; adjunct.