Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Vaulted(0.01602 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Vaulted.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : having a hemispherical vault or dome [syn: domed]
English → English (gcide)
Vaulted \Vault"ed\, a.
1. Arched; concave; as, a vaulted roof.
2. Covered with an arch, or vault.
3. (Bot.) Arched like the roof of the mouth, as the upper lip
of many ringent flowers.
Vault \Vault\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Vaulted; p. pr. & vb. n.
Vaulting.] [OE. vouten, OF. volter, vouter, F. vo[^u]ter.
See Vault an arch.]
1. To form with a vault, or to cover with a vault; to give
the shape of an arch to; to arch; as, vault a roof; to
vault a passage to a court.
The shady arch that vaulted the broad green alley.
2. [See Vault, v. i.] To leap over; esp., to leap over by
aid of the hands or a pole; as, to vault a fence.
I will vault credit, and affect high pleasures.