Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Upright drill(0.01054 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Upright drill.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Upright drill
Upright \Up"right`\, a. [AS. upright, uppriht. See Up, and
1. In an erect position or posture; perpendicular; vertical,
or nearly vertical; pointing upward; as, an upright tree.
With chattering teeth, and bristling hair upright.
All have their ears upright. --Spenser.
2. Morally erect; having rectitude; honest; just; as, a man
upright in all his ways.
And that man [Job] was perfect and upright. --Job i.
3. Conformable to moral rectitude.
Conscience rewards upright conduct with pleasure.
--J. M. Mason.
4. Stretched out face upward; flat on the back. [Obs.] “ He
lay upright.” --Chaucer.
5. (Golf) Designating a club in which the head is
approximately at a right angle with the shaft.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
Upright drill (Mach.), a drilling machine having the
Note: This word and its derivatives are usually pronounced in
prose with the accent on the first syllable. But they
are frequently pronounced with the accent on the second
in poetry, and the accent on either syllable is