Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Half heck(0.00765 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Half heck.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Half heck
Heck \Heck\, n. [See Hatch a half door.] [Written also
1. The bolt or latch of a door. [Prov. Eng.]
2. A rack for cattle to feed at. [Prov. Eng.]
3. A door, especially one partly of latticework; -- called
also heck door. [Prov. Eng.] --Halliwell.
4. A latticework contrivance for catching fish.
5. (Weaving) An apparatus for separating the threads of warps
into sets, as they are wound upon the reel from the
bobbins, in a warping machine.
6. A bend or winding of a stream. [Prov. Eng.]
Half heck, the lower half of a door.
Heck board, the loose board at the bottom or back of a
Heck box or Heck frame, that which carries the heck in