Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Twined(0.00814 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Twined.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : wound or wrapped around something; “hair twined around her
fingers”; “bulky with twisted stitches around the
edges” [syn: twisted]
English → English (gcide)
Twine \Twine\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Twined; p. pr. & vb. n.
Twining.] [OE. twinen, fr. AS. tw[imac]n a twisted thread;
akin to D. twijnen to twine, Icel. & Sw. tvinna, Dan. tvinde.
See Twine, n.]
1. To twist together; to form by twisting or winding of
threads; to wreathe; as, fine twined linen.
2. To wind, as one thread around another, or as any flexible
substance around another body.
Let me twine
Mine arms about that body. --Shak.
3. To wind about; to embrace; to entwine.
Let wreaths of triumph now my temples twine. --Pope.
4. To change the direction of. [Obs.] --Fairfax.
5. To mingle; to mix. [Obs.] --Crashaw.