Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Trusted(0.01260 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Trusted.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
iman, kepercayaan, mempercayai, mengantep
English → English (WordNet)
adj : (of persons) worthy of trust or confidence; “a sure (or
trusted) friend” [syn: sure]
English → English (gcide)
Trust \Trust\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Trusted; p. pr. & vb. n.
Trusting.] [OE. trusten, trosten. See Trust, n.]
1. To place confidence in; to rely on, to confide, or repose
faith, in; as, we can not trust those who have deceived
I will never trust his word after. --Shak.
He that trusts every one without reserve will at
last be deceived. --Johnson.
2. To give credence to; to believe; to credit.
Trust me, you look well. --Shak.
3. To hope confidently; to believe; -- usually with a phrase
or infinitive clause as the object.
I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face.
--2 John 12.
We trustwe have a good conscience. --Heb. xiii.
4. to show confidence in a person by intrusting (him) with
Whom, with your power and fortune, sir, you trust,
Now to suspect is vain. --Dryden.
5. To commit, as to one's care; to intrust.
Merchants were not willing to trust precious cargoes
to any custody but that of a man-of-war. --Macaulay.
6. To give credit to; to sell to upon credit, or in
confidence of future payment; as, merchants and
manufacturers trust their customers annually with goods.
7. To risk; to venture confidently.
[Beguiled] by thee
to trust thee from my side. --Milton.