Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Track scale(0.01166 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Track scale.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Track scale
Track \Track\, n. [OF. trac track of horses, mules, trace of
animals; of Teutonic origin; cf.D. trek a drawing, trekken to
draw, travel, march, MHG. trechen, pret. trach. Cf. Trick.]
1. A mark left by something that has passed along; as, the
track, or wake, of a ship; the track of a meteor; the
track of a sled or a wheel.
The bright track of his fiery car. --Shak.
2. A mark or impression left by the foot, either of man or
beast; trace; vestige; footprint.
Far from track of men. --Milton.
3. (Zo["o]l.) The entire lower surface of the foot; -- said
of birds, etc.
4. A road; a beaten path.
Behold Torquatus the same track pursue. --Dryden.
5. Course; way; as, the track of a comet.
6. A path or course laid out for a race, for exercise, etc.
7. (Railroad) The permanent way; the rails.
8. [Perhaps a mistake for tract.] A tract or area, as of
land. [Obs.] “Small tracks of ground.” --Fuller.
Track scale, a railway scale. See under Railway.