Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: To speak a ship (0.00871 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to To speak a ship.
English → English
Definition: To speak a ship
, v. t.
1. To utter with the mouth; to pronounce; to utter
articulately, as human beings.
They sat down with him upn ground seven days and
seven nights, and none spake a word unto him. --Job.
2. To utter in a word or words; to say; to tell; to declare
orally; as, to speak the truth; to speak sense.
3. To declare; to proclaim; to publish; to make known; to
exhibit; to express in any way.
It is my father;s muste
To speak your deeds. --Shak.
Speaking a still good morrow with her eyes.
And for the heaven's wide circuit, let it speak
The maker's high magnificence. --Milton.
Report speaks you a bonny monk. --Sir W.
4. To talk or converse in; to utter or pronounce, as in
conversation; as, to speak Latin.
And French she spake full fair and fetisely.
5. To address; to accost; to speak to.
[He will] thee in hope; he will speak thee fair.
each village senior paused to scan
And speak the lovely caravan. --Emerson.
To speak a ship
(Naut.), to hail and speak to her captain