Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: To note a bill(0.00951 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to To note a bill.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: To note a bill
Note \Note\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Noted; p. pr. & vb. n.
Noting.] [F. noter, L. notare, fr. nota. See Note, n.]
1. To notice with care; to observe; to remark; to heed; to
attend to. --Pope.
No more of that; I have noted it well. --Shak.
The world will little note, nor long remember, what
we say here, but it can never forget what they did
2. To record in writing; to make a memorandum of.
Every unguarded word . . . was noted down.
3. To charge, as with crime (with of or for before the thing
charged); to brand. [Obs.]
They were both noted of incontinency. --Dryden.
4. To denote; to designate. --Johnson.
5. To annotate. [R.] --W. H. Dixon.
6. To set down in musical characters.
To note a bill or To note a draft, to record on the back
of it a refusal of acceptance, as the ground of a protest,
which is done officially by a notary.