Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: To mill chocolate (0.01834 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to To mill chocolate.
English → English
Definition: To mill chocolate
(m[i^]l), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Milled
pr. & vb. n. Milling
.] [See Mill
, n., and cf. Muller
1. To reduce to fine particles, or to small pieces, in a
mill; to grind; to comminute.
2. To shape, finish, or transform by passing through a
machine; specifically, to shape or dress, as metal, by
means of a rotary cutter.
3. To make a raised border around the edges of, or to cut
fine grooves or indentations across the edges of, as of a
coin, or a screw head; also, to stamp in a coining press;
4. To pass through a fulling mill; to full, as cloth.
5. To beat with the fists. [Cant] --Thackeray.
6. To roll into bars, as steel.
To mill chocolate
, to make it frothy, as by churning.