Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: To foot a bill(0.02294 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to To foot a bill.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: To foot a bill
Foot \Foot\, v. t.
1. To kick with the foot; to spurn. --Shak.
2. To set on foot; to establish; to land. [Obs.]
What confederacy have you with the traitors
Late footed in the kingdom? --Shak.
3. To tread; as, to foot the green. --Tickell.
4. To sum up, as the numbers in a column; -- sometimes with
up; as, to foot (or foot up) an account.
5. To seize or strike with the talon. [Poet.] --Shak.
6. To renew the foot of, as of a stocking. --Shak.
To foot a bill, to pay it. [Colloq.] -- To foot it, to
walk; also, to dance.
If you are for a merry jaunt, I'll try, for once,
who can foot it farthest. --Dryden.