Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: To feel of(0.00827 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to To feel of.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: To feel of
Feel \Feel\, v. i.
1. To have perception by the touch, or by contact of anything
with the nerves of sensation, especially those upon the
surface of the body.
2. To have the sensibilities moved or affected.
[She] feels with the dignity of a Roman matron.
And mine as man, who feel for all mankind. --Pope.
3. To be conscious of an inward impression, state of mind,
persuasion, physical condition, etc.; to perceive one's
self to be; -- followed by an adjective describing the
state, etc.; as, to feel assured, grieved, persuaded.
I then did feel full sick. --Shak.
4. To know with feeling; to be conscious; hence, to know
certainly or without misgiving.
Garlands . . . which I feel
I am not worthy yet to wear. --Shak.
5. To appear to the touch; to give a perception; to produce
an impression by the nerves of sensation; -- followed by
an adjective describing the kind of sensation.
Blind men say black feels rough, and white feels
To feel after, to search for; to seek to find; to seek as a
person groping in the dark. “If haply they might feel
after him, and find him.” --Acts xvii. 27.
To feel of, to examine by touching.