Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: To crack a bottle(0.01040 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to To crack a bottle.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: To crack a bottle
Crack \Crack\ (kr[a^]k), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Cracked
(kr[a^]kt); p. pr. & vb. n. Cracking.] [OE. cracken,
craken, to crack, break, boast, AS. cracian, cearcian, to
crack; akin to D. kraken, G. krachen; cf. Skr. garj to
rattle, or perh. of imitative origin. Cf. Crake,
1. To break or burst, with or without entire separation of
the parts; as, to crack glass; to crack nuts.
2. To rend with grief or pain; to affect deeply with sorrow;
hence, to disorder; to distract; to craze.
O, madam, my old heart is cracked. --Shak.
He thought none poets till their brains were
3. To cause to sound suddenly and sharply; to snap; as, to
crack a whip.
4. To utter smartly and sententiously; as, to crack a joke.
5. To cry up; to extol; -- followed by up. [Low]
To crack a bottle, to open the bottle and drink its
To crack a crib, to commit burglary. [Slang]
To crack on, to put on; as, to crack on more sail, or more