Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: To clear out(0.01686 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to To clear out.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: To clear out
Clear \Clear\ (kl[=e]r), v. i.
1. To become free from clouds or fog; to become fair; -- of
the weather; -- often followed by up, off, or away.
So foul a sky clears not without a storm. --Shak.
Advise him to stay till the weather clears up.
2. To become free from turbidity; -- of solutions or
suspensions of liquids; as, the salt has not completely
dissolved until the suspension clears up; when
refrigerated, the juice may become cloudy, but when warmed
to room temperature, it clears up again.
3. To disengage one's self from incumbrances, distress, or
entanglements; to become free. [Obs.]
He that clears at once will relapse; for finding
himself out of straits, he will revert to his
customs; but he that cleareth by degrees induceth a
habit of frugality. --Bacon.
3. (Banking) To make exchanges of checks and bills, and
settle balances, as is done in a clearing house.
4. To obtain a clearance; as, the steamer cleared for
To clear out, to go or run away; to depart. [Colloq.]