Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: To bring one round(0.01004 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to To bring one round.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: To bring one round
Round \Round\, adv.
1. On all sides; around.
Round he throws his baleful eyes. --Milton.
2. Circularly; in a circular form or manner; by revolving or
reversing one's position; as, to turn one's head round; a
wheel turns round.
3. In circumference; as, a ball is ten inches round.
4. From one side or party to another; as to come or turn
round, -- that is, to change sides or opinions.
5. By or in a circuit; by a course longer than the direct
course; back to the starting point.
6. Through a circle, as of friends or houses.
The invitations were sent round accordingly. --Sir
7. Roundly; fully; vigorously. [Obs.] --Chaucer.
All round, over the whole place; in every direction.
All-round, of general capacity; as, an all-round man.
To bring one round.
(a) To cause one to change his opinions or line of
(b) To restore one to health. [Colloq.]